Birth Doula Services Fee- 900
(+ travel fee, if applicable*)
My birth package includes, but is not limited to:
– Support for the ENTIRE family, not just mama.
– 2 prenatal visits + Birth Rehearsal around 37 weeks
– Unlimited communication through phone/text or email
– Essential oil roller(s) tailored to your specific needs
– On-call and available around the clock, from 38 weeks+
– Continuous labor support (whether it is 2 or 20 hours+)
– Phone/email support for the entire 4th Trimester
– Postpartum visit: If you wish, I would love to visit with you after the birth (sometime between 2 -4 weeks) to admire your baby, check on you and help you process your birth. Additional visits can be arranged, based on birth schedule.
* Please note: I do require an additional $100 travel fee for birthing locations 25 miles+ from 30028. This includes most hospitals and birthing locations inside the ATL perimeter, but please check with me if you are unsure. This amount will help cover travel and parking expenses.
Placenta Encapsulation Fee- 150/200
Placenta encapsulation is the process of preparing the mother’s placenta after the birth of her baby by dehydrating, powdering and placing it into capsules to use as she sees fit. I pick up the placenta from your birthing location immediately after birth. Once your pills are completed, normally within 72 hours, I will arrange a time for drop-off. Shipping is also an option, if you prefer.
I offer encapsulation two ways: via the Raw method or Traditional Chinese method. Raw Placenta is cleaned, sliced, then dehydrated and ground for encapsulation. Traditional Method Placenta is drained, steamed with slices of fresh lemon, ginger, and peppers in the water. Once steamed, the placenta is sliced, dehydrated and ground for encapsulation. Please look into the specific benefits of each method, that may pertain to you personally, before making a decision.
I am not a licensed medical professional and therefore will not diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any health condition. Services and fees are for the preparation and encapsulation of your placenta, not for the sale of the pills. No specific benefits or effects are promised, as benefits will vary from person to person. Some of the ascribed benefits of placenta consumption are supported by research and personal accounts from previous clients, including increased lactation, stabilized mood, increase of iron levels and balancing of hormones. These benefits have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA.
Full Encapsulation package fees
Encapsulation add-on/Doula clients: 150
(Add 25 for twins)
Encapsulation services: 200
(Add 25 for twins)
Birth and Baby Photography
For maternity, Fresh 48 and Newborn photography, I endorse and recommend Christine Marie Photography:
For birth photography, I recommend:
Rachel Dodd Photography
Elizabeth Buergler Photography
Postpartum Doula Services
While I do not offer Postpartum services at this time, I refer my clients seeking postpartum support to Elizabeth Andry. Please contact her directly to ensure availability: https://ecjandry.wixsite.com/doula